This could be the best time ever to bag that Tunisia holiday bargain.
Holiday firms operating to Tunisia are slashing their prices by hundreds of pounds after a general slump in bookings and profits.
Britain’s second biggest holiday company and a popular operator to Tunisia, Thomas Cook Holidays, issued a profits warning earlier this week amid reports that their results will be as much as 60million pounds lower than expected.
Thomas Cook said profit margins in the UK are being hit because it is being forced to keep holiday prices down to tempt budget-conscious, cash-strapped families.
Many consumers are giving up on the idea of taking a sunshine holiday abroad this year and Thomas Cook said families who are booking holidays tend to be buying better value ‘all-inclusive deals’ with food and drink all included..
Insiders report that internet searches for the term ‘cheap holidays’ have more than doubled recently.
It’s not just Thomas Cook feeling the squeeze on prices. Even the market leader and financially strong TUI Group who operate Thomson Holidays and First Choice Holidays are being forced to offer some very aggressively priced Tunisia Holiday Bargains at the moment.
The tough times in the package holiday market is great news for Tunisia holidaymakers. There’s some fantastic Tunisia holiday deals to be found so shop around!!
Tunisia-Traveller’s Package Holiday Favourites:
1. Thomson Holidays – Fantastic Selection of Tunisia Holidays
2. First Choice Holidays – All-Inclusive Tunisia Specialists
3. Jet2 Holidays – Smaller operator with Low Prices and Great Service
4. Olympic Holidays – Greek Holidays Specialists
5. Cosmos Holidays – A full Tunisia selection and 50 years experience
6. Balkan Holidays – Turkey and the Balkans are the focus of this quality operator
7. Sunshine.co.uk – Dynamic Packaged Tunisia Holidays
8. Onthebeach.co.uk – Build-your-own Tunisia Holidays
9. Thomas Cook Holidays – Popular name in Tunisia Holiday
10. Thomson Luxury Holidays – Premium-Only Tunisia Holidays